It’s that time again! Arcade! My play by play impressions from the shopping guide.
7) Boogers – Soap Box Derby I got really excited about these, and then I realized who made them. After his behavior at and towards yard sales last year, I’ll won’t be buying. People have to realize that their behavior will affect their reputation and therefore their sales.
8) Boom – Friendship Bracelets I want the rainbow and the neon ones!. also the yellow qand black and hot pink and orange and teal and lime. ok, i want lots of them.
9) Commoner – Photo Albums I want the It’s about to get nostalgic up in here, Dysfunctional Family Album, and Selfies. I wouldn’t turn down a Burn Book either
11) Dead Apples – Thunder Eyes I rarely (never) wear nyone’s eyes but my own, but i ahve to give these some note. seamp, champagne, volt, copper, rust, venom, murdur, silver, Attack, Mad, and Cream scream ZOMBIE to me. I. Love. Zombies. You have no idea.
12) DECO – Kelly Tote these look beautiful. they also look like they are probably high LI and will spend forever returning them for not being boxed at our yard sale. I want the grass one.
15) Fashionably Dead Bossy Boots & Headphones Not wild about the headphones, the boots are cute. I have to say THANK GOD they aren’t more doll heads. those were creepy.
23) Ilo – Work Boot These look like they might be amazing! I love the raspberry, chalkboard… I was going to start listing the ones I like, but I realize its all of them.
26) Katat0nik – Wonderland Necklaces I wish these were wall art instead of necklaces. The black & white ones are beautiful. And I love the Red Queen and Caterpillar.
28) Leezu – Handreading Sculpture These make me confused. I L-O-V-E the chairs. I’d collect them all like a rabid crazy addict. What is with the weird person in the chair? I mean, yes, it’s a well made weird person, and I do like it, but I just want the chair, or at least one chair I can sit in, and I’ll have a conversation with the hand reader. If I can take the sculpture out, am all over that. I really really want the chairs.
31) Mishmish – Squirt Guns These remind me of the tako fish gacha. I want to pile them on the couch with my tako fishies. Very cute.
32) Noodles – Fairy Tale Charms While I don’t really have any desire to actually wear any of these, I am in awe of the intricate detail on noodles stuff. I also commend the creator for making the most basic part of the item – the bracelet – free, unlike Aux last round, who made the most basic part a rare. For that reason I really love these. And I wish that the starfish were earrings.
37) PILOT (i dont really care what it’s called) well made as the collection looks, I won’t ever buy anything from Pilot again. Kaz was only lightly less obnoxious than the creator of Boogers was last round towards Yardsales and their users. Attitude feeds reputation feeds sales. Act like a greedy egotist, and don’t make money.
40) Remarkable Oblivion – Snapbacks These look incredible. YOLO, as ever, pisses me off, but the others are fantastic! IDK how they work with girl heads, but I’d like to give them a try.
41) Scarlet Creative – Getaway CRATE SHELVES!! And I very much like the giant dominoes. I may steal the crates idea to use in my new RL house…
45) Silent Sparrow – Corgi I love Silent Sparrow’s creatures. These are no exception: and I love the nod to Torely.
46) Standby Inc. – World Tour these look completely and totally beautiful. I especially want the spare cables and some big speakers.
48) Sway’s – Swim Ring These are very cute. I have no idea what I’d do with them, but I love them. I love the black and aqua are especially nice!
52) Teefy – Boho Holiday Kit I think I love the dresses. Need to see them in better detail, but the colors look amazing.
56) Wasabi Pills – Lory Mesh Hair I hope this style suits me. Im so glad that the rares are the colors that I’m not head-over-heels in love with. The teal and green and red look stunning! Also, I love the makeup on the model.
I’m gonna be poor.
P.S. This took me about 5 hours to compile…